Per Rasmussen, the daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 52% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove.
The latest figures include 38% who Strongly Approve of the job Trump is doing and 40% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -2. (see trends).
- 52 percent approve of Trump’s performance.
- 47 percent disapprove of Trump’s performance.
- 38 percent strongly approve of Trump’s performance.
- 40 percent strongly disapprove of Trump’s performance.
Former President Barack Obama’s approval rating at this point in his first term stood at 46 percent.
A Rasmussen poll released on November 26 shows:
- 46 percent approve of Trump’s performance.
- 36 percent strongly approve.
- 44 percent strongly disapprove.
Trump tweeted a meme of the poll, adding “THANK YOU! #MAGA”
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 5, 2019