Home News Some Believe the NY Post Photos of Epstein on a Gurney are NOT HIM

Some Believe the NY Post Photos of Epstein on a Gurney are NOT HIM

by Paul Goldberg

Some social media users believe the photos published by the NY Post of Epstein being wheeled into the hospital by FDNY paramedics are fake.

Time will tell whether this conspiracy theory will be proven to be right or wrong.

The most common argument is that the ears and nose don’t seem to match.

This article was written by the staff of TheConservativeOpinion.com

For more breaking political news click here.

8 comments

Zero Nada August 11, 2019 - 14:06

So then they Faked his Death & he’s in Witness Protection Smart Move. Glad to see Nobody on any side is believing this Bullshit.

Freeland_Dave August 11, 2019 - 17:58

OK, we’ve heard enough on Epstein. He’s dead. here won’t be any real investigation so get over it and tell us what else is happening in the world that is now being covered up because Epstein has sucked all the air out of the news media at present.

mauloa August 11, 2019 - 21:09

Remember the movie “Dave”. Do we have a “Dave” here?

Terry McFarland August 12, 2019 - 03:06

HE HAS PLENTY OF CASH TO PAY PEOPLE TO FAKE HIS DEATH…

Suzanne Emerson Christie August 13, 2019 - 04:57

I do not believe he is not dead. They talk about his nose and ear being different. In all of his pictures he was never shaven, where are his whiskers? Did he decide he wanted to look nice when he died? Another thing, and I am so glad this other person caught this too. Up above there are the pictures, then a paragraph that has a sentence underlined in red………..it said he was found unresponsive this morning in his bed in his cell and was cold to touch. I mentioned it before but nobody else said it, I was starting to doubt myself. HE IS NOT DEAD !

Suzanne Emerson Christie August 13, 2019 - 05:15

ram0n1 August 14, 2019 - 23:43

As pointed out by nearly everyone the ears and nose do NOT match. The bridge of his nose. The shape of his nostril. The part of the nose between the eyebrows is different. And though the hair is a different color because of lighting, the lights and darks of his hair don’t match up. Nor does his hair tone. Where are the wrinkles near his eye? Where’s the mole near his eye?

Disqusted August 16, 2019 - 01:36 Reply