Home News Ex-Secret Service: ‘People Need to Understand How Dangerous the REAL Hillary Clinton Is’

by Paul Goldberg

Interviews and statements from former Secret Service officer Gary Byrne have recently reemerged, in which the author of the tell-all book Crisis of Character, which examines Hillary Clinton’s conduct under his watch, makes damning revelations about the former first couple.

Video of Byrne’s interview on FOX News Channel’s Hannity that was broadcast in 2016 has recently begun circulating online again.

The statements have emerged as Bill Clinton’s relationship with deceased sex offender Jeffrey Epstein has come under increasing scrutiny and as Hillary begins to take a more active role in the Democrats’ push for the White House in 2020.

Byrne talked Hillary Clinton’s temperament, her “terrified staff,” Bill Clinton carrying on affairs, drug use in the White House and more with host Sean Hannity.

Byrne said Clinton was feared by her staff and was notorious for her yelling. Byrne told Hannity that she has “blown up” at him and other Secret Service agents.

“She gets angry at things that are policy issues that, you know, take time to fix, and she’s got this attitude where she wants things fixed right now, immediately. She screams and yells at people,” Byrne said in an interview aired Monday night.

“There’s many examples that I site in my book where she blows up at people,” Byrne said.

“Like I’ve said, she has blown up at me before, and agents, and her staff. At one time, I saw her staff so afraid to tell her about a mistake that was made. They weren’t upset about the waste of the mistake, ordering the wrong invitations, they were terrified that someone was going to have to tell Hillary Clinton that there was a mistake made.”

Byrne says Clinton’s behavior during his tenure in the Secret Service proved to him that she does not have the temperament for the Oval office.

BYRNE: I feel so strongly that people need to know the real Hillary Clinton and how dangerous she is in her behavior. She is not a leader. She is not a leader.

SEAN: She does not have the temperament?

BYRNE: She doesn’t have the temperament. She didn’t have the temperament to handle the social office when she was First Lady, she does not have the temperament.

SEAN: She’s dishonest.

BYRNE: She’s dishonest, she habitually lies, anybody that can separate themselves from their politics and review her behavior over the past 15 years…

SEAN: You’re going to be accused of being political.

BYRNE: Absolutely I’m sure I will be, I have already and it’s not.

SEAN: And what’s your answer?

Byrne: It’s got nothing to do as politics.

Byrne talked wrote about then-President Bill Clinton’s behavior, accusing him of carrying on multiple affairs and gave his perspective on the Monica Lewinsky affair and the scandal as it was happening. Byrne talked about several different affairs and how the Secret Service was expected to clean up after him.

HANNITY: How many women do you know, for sure, that he had affairs with in the Oval Office?

BYRNE: In the White House complex? I’d say easily three, maybe four, that I know of.

HANNITY: And you could see Monica Lewinsky from a mile away?

BYRNE: Sure. Sure.

HANNITY: You knew she wanted to be near him.

BYRNE: She was certainly manipulated some of the staff, other officers, myself to find out where he was—

HANNITY: She wasn’t manipulating if you saw through it.

BYRNE: Yeah, I agree. But I saw through it right away, but she was trying to place herself in his path, as he would move throughout the complex.

Byrne talks drug use in the White House:

HANNITY: Before I get into all the issues involving Bill and Hillary and what she knew and didn’t know and covering up and lying and you being put in the middle of all this. People use drugs the at the White House?

BYRNE: There were some issues. One of the ones I comment in my book, and I’m very careful not to tell too much about it because I don’t want — hopefully this person got on with their lives and lived a healthy life. But there was one particular staff member that they had come in in the morning, and they’d be so beat up and exhausted looking, worn out, exhausted to the point where they couldn’t be seen saying good morning. And they’d go in their office and go the bathroom and come out of the bathroom completely elevated and happy and smiling.

HANNITY: It was obvious you thought coke was being used?

BYRNE: I did. And later on, I was told that this particular person actually, they did something similar to an intervention and got her help and got her to a clinic, and I never did see her again. But I understand she did all right.

You may also like

15 comments

Nina814 September 14, 2019 - 20:36

i don’t know which administration was more corrupt if Clinton’s or Obama’s, but I am sure of both administrations have been the most corrupt in US history. All is coming to light, a very good thing.

Freeland_Dave September 15, 2019 - 00:26

Started my association with the White House as a military space communications engineer during end of Ronald Regan’s administration and ended that association with the White House with Obama and you’re correct. Both administrations were dirtier than the oil in a car with 250,000 miles on it without an oil change. More corrupt than an infected carbuncle.

donmargolis September 15, 2019 - 12:15

Bill Clinton was a lightweight compared to the worst president in American History.
That scumbag participated in the assassination of his predecessor, started the Vietnam war, and destroyed our Free Press (in case you haven’t noticed).

gairman September 15, 2019 - 21:27

It’s debatable who was the worst with Obama, Carter, Johnson & a few others.

Gringo September 14, 2019 - 21:10

For those that won’t bother to dig deeper here is some further info: Byrne was a uniformed Secret Service agent and wouldn’t have gotten as close to the Clinton’s as he claims. Former and current Secret Service agents say that his claims are fabricated. The director of President Clinton’s protection detail doesn’t even recall Byrne. Lastly, Byrne has a GoFundMe where he is trying to raise $400k.

Freeland_Dave September 15, 2019 - 00:21

As it happens I have personally met Secret Service Officers (who are part of the Federal Police who do wear uniforms) that guarded the personnel residence in the White House who were reassigned to guarding Federal facilities because HRC got pissed at them because they got between her and Bill when she was throwing things at him in the personal residence because of his sexual dalliances during Bill’s first term in office. Therefore I doubt the truthfulness of Gringo’s statement. You can dig for revisionist history if you like but I will go with first hand personal witnessing. Why do I say this? Because both he and I had periodic background checks WITH polygraph tests so we could perform our job assignments in highly classified areas. Neither of us failed any of those tests.

Gringo September 15, 2019 - 04:48

Byrne was a uniformed officer in Bill Clinton’s White House, that’s the lowest level of protection within the White House and around the president. People familiar with West Wing security laugh at the idea that Byrne or any uniformed officer ever would have witnessed the things Byrne insits he saw. Operationally one who has the working knowledge of how things are done there would realize that certain of those statements do not coincide with the operational plan,” said Jan Gilhooly, AFAUSSS president and a 29-year Secret Service veteran. The closest contact that Byrne could have had, according to Gilhooly and others, is seeing the president or the first lady pass in the hallway. Gilhooly said he doesn’t remember ever meeting Byrne, or knowing who he was before word of the book started circulating. The former supervisor of the presidential protective division also said Byrne didn’t ring a bell. I’ll believe the veteran Secret Service guys over some guy (or was it guys? You claim to have met officers then the story changes to you and him) you met that obviously didn’t take his security clearance seriously.

Freeland_Dave September 15, 2019 - 15:13

Believe what ever makes you happy. Had over 28 years working in highly classified areas for the Government. But what should I know about Federal Police and the branch called the Secret Service?

Gringo September 15, 2019 - 16:36

You seem like a smart man Dave, therefore, you should know how logic and reasoning work. Your argument is inductive.

Freeland_Dave September 15, 2019 - 17:14

You seem to be a patronizing troll. So?

Charles Gugins September 15, 2019 - 17:56

Where’s your sources Gringo? Don’t have any is your likely answer. You are a troll. Go away!!

gairman September 15, 2019 - 21:25

LMAO!…all your sources are the least credible, proven fabricators of fake news.

Gringo September 15, 2019 - 22:13

And there we have it. It doesn’t matter who I sourced you would say it was fake news. It is the MAGA era go to response for anything you disagree with or can’t argue against. Sad.

gairman September 15, 2019 - 21:33

H. Clinton is a confirmed witch, child trafficker & worse, money launderer with their foundation, hired people to kill their enemies & on & on…so yes she is much more dangerous than the sleeping public knows…hopefully & it seems to be the case her protection by the deep state is coming to an end