Home News Couple That Drank Aquarium Cleaner Looks Like A Left Wing Stunt Gone Wrong

Couple That Drank Aquarium Cleaner Looks Like A Left Wing Stunt Gone Wrong

by Paul Goldberg
Couple That Drank Aquarium Cleaner Looks Like A Left Wing Stunt Gone Wrong

Remember the Arizona couple that ingested fish tank cleaner after hearing President Trump say chloroquine is helping stop the Wuhan virus? The woman ended up in the hospital and her husband died as a result, it appears that this may have been a left-wing stunt gone wrong.

The Washington Free Beacon was able to identify the Arizona couple that ingested fish tank cleaner and then blamed President Trump, they have deep ties to left-wing activist groups.

Washington Free Beacon reports:

[They] established their identities through descriptions in local news reports, where the pair were identified by their first names and ages: Gary, 68, and Wanda, 61. The Free Beacon is withholding their identities at Wanda’s request.
Federal Election Commission records show that Wanda has donated thousands of dollars to Democratic electoral groups and candidates over the past two years, including Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, and EMILY’s List, a group that aims to elect pro-choice female candidates.
Wanda’s most recent contributions to Democratic causes came on Feb. 26 and 28. They went to the 314 Action Fund, a Democratic political action committee that describes itself as “the largest pro-science advocacy organization committed to electing scientists” and aims to “promote the responsible use of data driven fact based approaches in public policy.”

All of this is very suspicious considering right after the incident happened the media immediately blamed President Trump.

Wanda also said this to NBC News after the incident, “Oh my God, don’t take anything. Don’t believe anything that the president says and his people.”

When interviewed by the Free Beacon Wanda said, “We weren’t big supporters of [Trump], but we did see that they were using it in China and stuff,” Wanda told the Free Beacon. “And we just made a horrible, tragic mistake,” she said. “It was stupid, and it was horrible, and we should have never done it. But it’s done and now I’ve lost my husband. And my whole life was my husband.”

“We didn’t think it would kill us,” she added. “We thought if anything it would help us ‘cus that’s what we’ve been hearing on the news.”

What Wanda and her husband actually ingested was toxic chloroquine phosphate, not the medication grade chloroquine.

That tragic mistake cost her the life of her husband.

The Washington Free Beacon

Written by Staff WriterMarch 31, 2020

Share this:

Loading...

Leave a Comment