Home News Backlash After Alec Baldwin Attacks Sarah Sanders as a “Mouthpiece for Fascism”

Backlash After Alec Baldwin Attacks Sarah Sanders as a “Mouthpiece for Fascism”

by Paul Goldberg

Recently, Alec Baldwin, “Saturday Night Live” actor and outspoken critic of President Trump, took to social media to take a shot at Republican politician Mike Huckabee, including a barb at Huckabee’s daughter, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders.

Baldwin wished that the former Arkansas Governor “and that daughter of yours, a mouthpiece for fascism” would “go away.”

The actor, known for highly publicized scandals and run-ins with the law, was replying to Huckabee’s initial mockery of “Saturday Night Live,” which he described as “unfunny” and “vicious.”

Social media commenters quickly pointed out Baldwin’s own sordid family history, pointing out that perhaps he should leave daughters out of the conversation.

6 comments

2 parrots and a dog June 12, 2019 - 14:21

Why even write an article about this jerk? I didn’t read it. Can’t you find a better topic?

Freeland_Dave June 12, 2019 - 23:53

If it was on paper you could use it to line the parrot cage and on the floor for puppy pee. But I wouldn’t do that or you pets would get sick. Don’t be cruel to animals, unless of course they are two legged liberals.

2 parrots and a dog June 13, 2019 - 01:15

I really don’t understand the fascination with any actors or actresses. I buy the puppy pee pee training pads at Sam’s Club and use them for lining my parrot’s cage. It takes four to line it, but they work great. He’s an African Gray, but I got him a Macaw cage for his 21st birthday. He loves it. I now have one parrot, a tiny chihuahua, and a Maine Coon cat. They all get along.The dog in my handle had to be put to sleep at 14. She has left a void that can’t be filled. That was about one year ago and I still cry. My chihuahua loves cats so I rescued a sweet 2 yr. old cat recently. Now my parrot pretends to be a cat and won’t stop meowing until I tell him he is a good kitty. I love my zoo.

garry pollack June 12, 2019 - 22:04

Academia, MSM & HollyWeird R ALL! sucking off the Deep State $ teat…°!°

Freeland_Dave June 12, 2019 - 23:50

When it comes to fascist tactics, Baldwin has mastered the art.

porkexpress June 13, 2019 - 00:12

Who cares what anyone from Bollywood says. From Baldwin to deNiro and the rest of the scum suckers these people can only tell you what their script writers tell them. Pathetic people truly.